Quick Instant Pot Oatmeal
Another quick flolum everyday recipe… basic oatmeal and a fast option for a warm breakfast. You can even get everything ready the night before and program your Smart pot to delay start in the morning.
1 cup quick cook steel cut oats
1 1/3 cup water
pinch of salt
- In a container that fits easily into the liner of the Instant Pot, combine all the ingredients.
- Using the pot in pot method, pour 1 cup of water in the liner of the Instant Pot. Put the trivet in and place the container with the oats on top of the trivet.
- Close and lock the lid, making sure the sealing knob is on sealing. Start the recipe program.
- Once the cooking is done, you can release the pressure by the quick pressure release.
- Stir and serve with brown sugar, maple syrup, cream and fresh fruit or whatever you would like.
Pressure cook on high for 7 minutes.